<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8153117&amp;blogName=*%7E%7C.%3A.+%5B__%2B++s+1+%7C_+1+n+G++++%2B__%5D+.%3A.%7C%7E*&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsillylingg.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsillylingg.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> ")); //--> ")); //-->


The Princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
o3o2
lives in a castle

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




She Loves.
baby alvann
princess` 4 Sis
daddy & mummu
bros
cartoon animation
comics
sleep
stitch
Eeyore




She Hates
Quarrel wif Mummy
Not enough off
Not enough slp
Sun-tanned
liars
Backstabbers
Hypocrites



Her wishlist
A stable Job
Toy Poodle
New Digital Cam
Iphone4
More clothes
New Bags




her mmem0ries date
o1Nov
o3Feb
15April

still got alot!




counter






Music's Playing

Artist :Cai Yi Ling + An Zhi Jie
Song :Angel of <3




Other Princesses & Princes
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Acez, dong
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com bbostrich
princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.comCynthia
princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.comDJ Jabroni
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com jaclyn
princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.com j0ann*
princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.comJason
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com thunderx [didi]
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com xking [didi]
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.comyitingg
princess

princess L miserable JuneImage hosted by Photobucket.com
3 dots bikiniImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Dolliecrave.com is created to satisfy your dollie needs!Visit us please!!







Her Past

1/11/04 - 1/12/04
1/12/04 - 1/1/05
1/1/05 - 1/2/05
1/2/05 - 1/3/05
1/3/05 - 1/4/05
1/4/05 - 1/5/05
1/5/05 - 1/6/05
1/6/05 - 1/7/05
1/7/05 - 1/8/05
1/8/05 - 1/9/05
1/9/05 - 1/10/05
1/10/05 - 1/11/05
1/11/05 - 1/12/05
1/12/05 - 1/1/06
1/1/06 - 1/2/06
1/2/06 - 1/3/06
1/3/06 - 1/4/06
1/4/06 - 1/5/06
1/7/06 - 1/8/06
1/9/06 - 1/10/06
1/10/06 - 1/11/06
1/9/07 - 1/10/07
1/4/09 - 1/5/09
1/8/10 - 1/9/10





Speak!!




*HUGS* Totals!
give mi more huggies


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, January 17, 2005


play gunbound until 6am sia... woot.. so tired... I keep missing more du lan... all my formula can throw inside the rubbish bin le lar... T_T aww~ sun haven't rise then baobao come and fetch me to bb for mc donald big breakfast ^^ of cos still got fengyin and kangwei...

then after that I went to his house orrh orrh... AND I SNORED! oh my god hor?! he sharing room wit his small bro de... I think his bro bth my snored and wake up at around 12pm =X then my lovely mum from 10oo keep calling me until 12 then I pick up the phone... I know it is too late... but I really very tired... cannot heard the ring tone lar... kena scolding by her... feel damn pressure after that...

but I still hack care... sleep first... finally until 43o, baobao bth me le... calling me to wake up for dinner... hahaz... feel guilty that his bro need to do homework at the living room... when I was sleeping at their room for so many hours... >.< i very guo fen hor... haiz... went to eat "fengyin"... lolx not eat her lar... go her shop to eat her mi fen... hao chi ^ - ^ then prepare to go home de... decide to take a cab home... becos the weather abit too what liaoz... while waiting for cab, baobao requested me to stay late... hahax... to me it is sweet... happy to hear this, becos he say if i go home he will miss me... muhahahahhaha ^ - ^ v after today, i cannot meet him everyday le... we spent quite alot when we meet out... both broke le... continue like this we can eat grass liaoz lor... have to bear wit it...

To: zhu baobao ^(00)^

feel like crying
when I know that we cannot meet everyday le
abit not use to it
but nvm...
I can feel that u missing me =D~

From: mian yang baobao @-.-@


Image hosted by Photobucket.com silLylingg left at
1:52 pm

Image hosted by Photobucket.com