Boring... just reach home... 2day just met him for around 3 hours... mayb it is enough le ba... but i just too greedy... I asking for more... problem always lie on me... I got time limit... cannot spent most of the time on him... I know he nv blame me... but I just keep blaming myself... I scare he will feel sian wit me one day... It is not that I don trust him... I just don trust this world... It is cruel...
I once promise him love him forever... I really hope that he will too... Am I too greedy?! we meet everyday... we do nothing... just meet him for lunch for dinner and tok cock... seldom go out... it is not we don want to go out lar... is just that we prefer alone at home... watch tv... enjoy wit his family... i love his family =D
don know why... I got a feeling... he feel bored these few days... am i too sensitive? I quite worried... I always wonder why he look so bored... why he sianz? and why he suddenly so slience... I care about his feeling... just becos I lurvee him too much le... I will learn how to relax... not to stress him... I keep telling myself... why should I worry about these matters? I still lurvee him... and I exactly know that he still lurve me deeply... mayb together too long le... will not so sweet liao ba...
To: zhu baobao ^(oo)^
hm...
I know when u saw this blog...
u will sad again...
I know I worry too much...
but don worry, baobao
I still feel happy wit u...
I feel like a princess when I wit u...
can I have a little request from u?
go and learn how to dig ear lar!
From: mian yang baobao @-.-@
.everytime i see your face. everytime you look my way. it all falls into place. everything feels right. ever since you walked away. you left my life in disarray. all i want is one more day with you.