so many days nv go school... I such a bad girl... everyday very devoted on gunbound... teaching baobao gunbound too =D now he more pro than me le... he told me he loves to see me gb... becos very ke ai =p but hate to see me du lan when I miss my shot... lolx... have to control my emotion in front of him... quite hard sia...
even through we agree not to meet everyday... but this two days we still got meet out... mayb becos I nv go school ba... just like today... receive a msg from him while I sleeping... he told me he not going to school today... then I call him to come over my area to eat together lor...
this pic tooken at kfc... he keep siaming my camera... haha

finally we manage to hide his helm outside my house, he come in and we play gunbound together... heehee... this is the first time he sitting at my living room sia...
then I upload this pic... he keep complaining that it look ugly... cos he quite mind that he botak... HAHAX...
baobao, accept the fact... u r a botak... MR BOTAK... muhahaha