yawnz~ just wake up only.... ytd we went to bugis =D wit the same people... baobao wanna buy Levis jean ma... I pei him go see see... end up the shop too small.. look like 'limited edition' like that sia... just window shopping and wait for fengyin they all take newprint... sooooooooooooo slowwwww! wait until my leg going to break! hahax... then went back to clementi eat curry chicken, yummy =D~~
after that baobao go ktv i go home le lor... actually baobao don want to go de... don know why... mayb I'm not wit him? Maybe he feel sian wit them? Maybe he tired too ba...heng got kangwei pull him go... i won't stop alvann from doing what he likes.. i know he like to go out wit friend at night... i won't stop him ^-^all the friend i know de ma... i won't anyhow think de lar.. if i miss him... just give him a call lor... but actually i feel like calling him every minutes every seconds =X cos i really miss him once we nv see him... magnet sia!
aww~ i really miss alvann now.. feel like giving him a morning call... but on the other hand i scare he not enough sleep T_T nvm~ later he wake up he will give me a sms de... heehee...
until now, we quite lucky! nv quarrel over silly matters... we still so loving and care for each others... this is what i want... i feel secure when I wit him... He won't tell lies... Or go flirt other girl.. I 100% trust him...
muackz~~