Time to blog now... Hehee... Just come back from bukit batok and Alvan still @ Mc Donald wit Fengyin they all. Suddenly all my worries gone... What I worry about? hm... Maybe because he nowadays too busy with his assignments le ba, abit heck care me. Keep reminding myself to be a understanding girlfriend but sometimes can't really help. Baobao, don blame me ok? Hope u r not...
He is sweet! I lurve him a lot... Maybe it is abit chidish to tell him that how much I lurve him... how much I need him eveyday... but other than that, I really don have other method to express my feeling liaoz...
To: zhu baobao ^(00)^
Thx baobei
I know that u worry that whether i'm safety reach home or not
between "let my mum scold" n "my safety"
u chose the 2nd one
lol, abit touch
How's the feeling when u see my back view and chatting phone wit me?
haha... romantic hor
From: mian yang baobao @-.-@
[* CookIes*]+ + +
It is a cookies container... saw it @ IMM giant. brought it just becos of the Eeyore container lar... doesn't expect that the cookies is damn nice xD so cute!