already 517am... now then can use computer, becos my bro using whole day T_T can't sleep... don know why
___________
wake up at 1pm by alvan's sms... he told me that he wake up le... i go have a quick bom bom then take cab went to his house... On the way, i call up his hp that I reaching soon... he was shock that already taking cab... muhaha... he just sh!t & bom bom finish.. prepare to fetch me over... lolx.. so " tian xin" right! THANK baobao!
Meet Fengyin, Kangwei and madmad @ coffee shop... I'm the first one to reach.. heheex... they all ask the same question... " tot boon go fetch u?" i need to explain three times lolx..
___________
[* My Jealousness*]+ + +I got so jealous when I saw alvan's sms... omg... his seconday school classmate msg him "miss u?" wth sia... treat me nothing de ar... =X then after fetch me home... baobao went to find another WOMAN again! awwwww... i going to crazy soon! I know they r just friend... but i just can't control my jealousness... i so sorry T_T
To : zhu baobao ^(oo)^
sorry that i so xiaoqi
ez to jealous...
but u must understand that i'm a girl ma T_T
stand on my position and think...
mayb u also, hahax
but i glad that u nv tell lies...
thankz baobao
muackz
From: mian yang baobao @-.-@