Just come home, went to drink "qing tang" with alvann. =D as usual, today i overslept and skip my lesson again... whole day is sleep n sleep n sleep... YaWn~
____________
I tot alvann won't keep any secrets from me. But i was wrong... He knew that FM got a bf long ago and nv tell me =/ I know that is none of my business, why should i care that whether she got a bf or not.. What i mind is alvann help her to keep the secret behind me.
when fongmei told me that she got a bf.. ya i admit that i got a shocked... but just feel happy for her ba... That's all. Then she told me alvann know it long ago, but keep it behind of me... i was very angry... Why i need another person to tell me that my beloved boyfriend will keep secrets behind me. I was damn disappointed! Tot we r a lovely couple who share all things.
___________
About her, we once a bestfriend and best sister... but for now we just a normal friend ba... between us there is a big gap. Think we won't get back to the past again. I felt strange that she don wish me to know that she got a bf... but anyway, i won't understand what she think and she do la...