ling 1215am reach home
ling had watch "house of wax" at jurong point with Alvan. I happy... at least he kept the promise that we watch it today.. heeheex =D
alot of funny things happen... this is one of our memories days... Firstly.. one of his slippers spoil.. -.- ask him to go buy but he lazy to... end up when we walk in the cinema... his slippers string break.. lolx....... behind a couple who walking behind us.. keep laughing at him... I also cannot stop myself laugh =X
Then he can't even use the slippers to susport his feet anyway... crying for help hahahhaha... then I go out buy a slippers for him... hm... I admit -.- I sux in buying shoes.. end up he say that the slippers is ugly.. and sux... hahaha I also found that it look disgusting.. just like a kids wear one.. but at least i brought the right size ok =X
ling say sorry to Alvan for buying such a 2pid slippers..
secondly, we standing up to walk out after the show ended... he found that he lost his wallet -.- OMG man.. luckily we found that.. It is just under his sit...
Thirdly, I trying to open the door to get out of the shopping centre.. aww... abit pai sei... I pull but it is actually push... then I show him the panic face -.- he laugh at me... =(
He sent me home.. i was a little bit sad that he going to leave me again... how I wish I overnight at his house for today ... sigh...
but... i brought a new shoes today =D~ happi