<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8153117&amp;blogName=*%7E%7C.%3A.+%5B__%2B++s+1+%7C_+1+n+G++++%2B__%5D+.%3A.%7C%7E*&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsillylingg.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsillylingg.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> ")); //--> ")); //-->


The Princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
o3o2
lives in a castle

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




She Loves.
baby alvann
princess` 4 Sis
daddy & mummu
bros
cartoon animation
comics
sleep
stitch
Eeyore




She Hates
Quarrel wif Mummy
Not enough off
Not enough slp
Sun-tanned
liars
Backstabbers
Hypocrites



Her wishlist
A stable Job
Toy Poodle
New Digital Cam
Iphone4
More clothes
New Bags




her mmem0ries date
o1Nov
o3Feb
15April

still got alot!




counter






Music's Playing

Artist :Cai Yi Ling + An Zhi Jie
Song :Angel of <3




Other Princesses & Princes
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Acez, dong
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com bbostrich
princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.comCynthia
princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.comDJ Jabroni
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com jaclyn
princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.com j0ann*
princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.comJason
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com thunderx [didi]
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com xking [didi]
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.comyitingg
princess

princess L miserable JuneImage hosted by Photobucket.com
3 dots bikiniImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Dolliecrave.com is created to satisfy your dollie needs!Visit us please!!







Her Past

1/11/04 - 1/12/04
1/12/04 - 1/1/05
1/1/05 - 1/2/05
1/2/05 - 1/3/05
1/3/05 - 1/4/05
1/4/05 - 1/5/05
1/5/05 - 1/6/05
1/6/05 - 1/7/05
1/7/05 - 1/8/05
1/8/05 - 1/9/05
1/9/05 - 1/10/05
1/10/05 - 1/11/05
1/11/05 - 1/12/05
1/12/05 - 1/1/06
1/1/06 - 1/2/06
1/2/06 - 1/3/06
1/3/06 - 1/4/06
1/4/06 - 1/5/06
1/7/06 - 1/8/06
1/9/06 - 1/10/06
1/10/06 - 1/11/06
1/9/07 - 1/10/07
1/4/09 - 1/5/09
1/8/10 - 1/9/10





Speak!!




*HUGS* Totals!
give mi more huggies


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, May 10, 2005


The night is seen early for me... even thro I feel sleepy but still... can't fall asleep... Just finish Channel U show... and finish chatting phone wit Alvan. after hang up the phone... I feel lonely again.. arr...

ling really hate this feeling of being lonely~ =(

met him in the afternoon... promise to eat lunch today but end up we break the promise again... arrr~ lolx.. it is because of us skip our lunch.. we still full don feel like eating =D hm... what can I say.. I still hv to sent my M1 BILL letter to my friend's letter box under the hot sun -.- arrr! Those who know me well... know that I can't sweat.. or else I will gone crazy de.. hahax... Luckily everything fine... nv quarrel wit darling... and quickly head home for a bathe... wooooooooooooot... shoiek...

Alvan suddenly become a small kid while his younger cousin came home from school.. busy playing wit his two cousin pillow fight... lolx.. of course I nv involve in it... I just sit on the sofa and enjoy their "show" =D I did video down... thinking to take some pic those sweeties face.. but end up tio "bao to" by one of his cousin, wei ling... hahax... too bad.. can't post some of the pic as memories... hahax... after that they finally stop the fight because their dinner is here on the table..

manage to watch my favorite show which is at channel 8 7PM "AH WANG" at his house.. =D~ heeheexx... then all along at living room watching tv lo... until 9pm the "jing zhong ren" started and we watch again.. =/ watch half way Alvan fall asleep on the peanut shape bed... lolx quite sad.. he nv pei me... then I think that later must be I go home by myself le... =( =( =( after that I discover that he hugging his small pillow then his eyes peering on the tv -.- ARRRRRRRRR KENA CAUGHT BY ME! He act sleeping... HO HO HO... SMACK HIM!

haha he just playing fun on me la... he is a zhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love him with all my heart... muackz muackz... erm abit rong ma.. =X

good nitez darling!

hm... then hor... i notice today got 7 vistors o_0 oh man.. abit break record.. seldom ple know this blog de... lolx~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com silLylingg left at
2:45 am

Image hosted by Photobucket.com