planning to go school take Cert this morning, so ytd i went to bed earlier. Shock that i still don manage to wake up at 930am. I still asking bb whether want mi to go over his school to eat wit him. =.="
He give me a call at 11+ n he decide to come over since i was still slacking on my bed =X After hang up the phone, i drag my body to the toliet n bath. As usual, he reach my house after 30 mins, than we eat n watch naruto animes together. ^-^ heee... luckily my mum went out, so he won't feel so uneasy neh.
He prepare to go back school at 2+ but we fall asleep at 1pm. Aww, we don't manage to wake up at the right time. Maybe becos my room is dark & my bed is too soft, good atmosphere to dreamland?! =D bb himself also agree with mi~
hm, bb told me that today it will be his last time come over eat wit mi during his school attrachment break. It is because that this sememster going to end n he left 2 months more to finish all his asignment.
In the past, i kept thinking that if i got a boyfriend who willing pampers mi, i will be very xin fu~ n I met bb... His good-looking make mi hv a good impression on our first meeting. His care n concern make mi think that he is the Mr Right. But there is 1 thing i want to clarify is, I chose to be wit him not becos he good-looking or he pamper mi alot. Is just that i got feeling on him. Together wit some1, u need feeling to carry on the relationship. But of cos, feeling is not everything, u also need care n concern within it.. even u pamper mi alot, or buy branded stuff for mi, fetch mi over there n here... if without love... i won't be together wit bb.
even nw if he don't have time n $$ spent on mi, i will sill stay by his side. I want to let him know that, i Love him for what he is. Love his silly face, love his snore, love his smell etc.
In bb's heart, he cannot recall what i hv ever done for him. If there is some1 asking him in what way ur gf treat u good? He seriously could not think of a answer. Quite insult for mi, i feel sad when i noe about this. izzit becos we break up 1 mth, he had already forgotten his 2005 birthday? I tot that i make him hv a unforgotten birthday, but i was wrong.
Mayb he think that is just a past, it is already over. We should forget about our past n continue our new relationship. I agree wit that, but we shouldn't also forgotten about the sweet memories that we hv.
I admit that i done nothing when we together back. give mi more time hao ma.. i realli don noe what i can do for u nw... what u need nw, is money n some1 to show u more care. I cant provide u money, but i still can care for u afterall... if u think that i don show concern about... i hv nothing to say.
i want u to be happy wit mi...
I lurvee u, bb