Whole day at home rot... quarrel wit mum over small matters... everytimes she make mi realize that I`m the fuking extra at this house.. Anyway, it shouldn't counted as my home, lets call it as my bro's home ba...
hide inside my room.. hug my favorite Eeyore... cry out loud.. tears keep rolling on my Eeyore... but it mouth still keep smiling =.=.. sillylingg du lan till throw Eeyore on the floor.. luff what luff... lolx... poor Eeyore huh?!
on the moments, my mind keep thinking of baobao... hope to listen to his voice, but noe he unable to listen calsl while working.. so I just leave a msg for him...
lied on my bed... thinking these past 20 years.. what the fuk I doing at this family... everytime I was kept telling myself their over-protective is just a kind of lurvee & care... But I realize that.. I was wrong.. They just treat mi like a animal more than a human beings.. mum don't care my feeling at all... living together wit her 20 years.. this is the first time I started to hate her deep in my heart..
arrh.. can I just pack up my stuff n run away from home? forever don come back here! CAN I?! where can I stay? the first thought is bb's house... hm... soo... I asking myself again.. how long can i stay? what if they caught mi, will they beat mi up badly? Or change their method by giving mi more freedom which I want to...
guess what... I can't even celebrate my 21 birthday nx year... becos of what feng shui da shi say that I can't celebrate.. then I can't.. wtf right? Dad keep reminding mi not to go out nx year birthday... DAMN.. did he ever think of my feeling... he is fuking cb traditional..
*screams*
I need to go out n relax... meet Fmeii tml at jurong point... kakaka... we two alone.. cos I think that there is no 1 for us to call liaoz...
*smiles*
tml meet bb for lunch... will him able to come up my house?! hm... I wish to hug him right nw... lie on his shoulder n forget everything which I hv suffer... sleep peacefully n he sayang my back... I mis him..