feel sooo useless tonight
spent 1 hour making jelly
my kitchen become soooo messy
calling all the ants out
in the end
my jelly taste like kns
my fruit all gone~
my strawberry!!!
my kiwi!!!!
my long yan!!!!
first time making jelly
I tot that it is the same as making agar agar
but I was wrong
*screams*
OMG
this prove mi that I can't cook
I can't accept this facts
pls kill mi!
sorry bb
no more jelly for u tml~
Oct 30 long long night
whole night I was waiting for bb calls
from 12 am - 330am
finally he finish work
his phone low batt... I tot that after 30 mins later
I will be able to hear his silly voices
330am - 430am
wonder y he took so long to reach hm
5am
I really gone crazy
worry about him
530am
try my best to hold back my tears
and keep calling him even thro I noe it is switch off
7am
I decide to go over his house
I kept thinking that he is at home sleeping
just becos he forgot to msg mi
at least I know he is safe
730am
finally my phone rang
he called
he reach hm
he is safe
he finish work at 630am
he stay over becos there is a function
oh ya
sillylingg again