ytd keep remind myself to update my blog
but fail again
I forgot after do finish my thing
arrh
Baobao seen like every night stay over hv a drink wit his friend after work
haha
I know he feel guilty that he nv accompany chatting on phone
leave mi alone throughout the night
This morning 1130am I wake up & search for my hp
oh
kena kick down the bed lolx
take a look then feel upset that I nv c any of his msg

straight away call him to wake up for work
and he say he did send a msg b4 he slp
hmmm
I believe him

becos sometimes I also send him good nitez he also nv receive~
just nw he damn frustrated over the cab
wait for around 1 hour and he is late for work le
haha
nw then he realize wait cab also can wait until du lan de ba~
still got alot to update
but thank to my short term memories
I forgot again and i don need to type so much
i realli miss him nw

sooo long nv c his silly piggy face




