seldom update my blog nowadays. Really no ideas what should i type when come to this page. My daily life is bored, everyday sleep until 5pm, play gunbound from 8pm to 3am, sometimes even until morning=o
My mind n soul keep missing one person. Hm, I think about 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... days never meet him~ ohya! 4 days! aww~ I miss 2 chances eating lunch wit him. On the second day, my heart was suddenly aching in the morning.I still remember the pain, it is no words to describe. I can't open my mouth n speak to my mum. It make u have the feeling that the next second u will left this world without saying a "goodbye" to all ur friends & darlings. While my mum preparing to bring me see doctor the ache gone & i fall asleep again.
I miss the chance to meet him because I wake up already 2pm. I call n inform him that I won't be able to meet him for lunch & we hang up the phone. He has no mood to chat with me and I try to understand.
Today I plan to go over his house having lunch wit him. And I really miss him alots, I wish that he could hug hug mi. Aww~ but his captain change his shift from 6pm to 3pm. Omg, I was disappointed! *crys*
Oh my darlings~ tml I must meet u. No matter what!!
