")); //--> ")); //-->
The Princess
o3o2
lives in a castle
She Loves.
baby alvann
princess` 4 Sis
daddy & mummu
bros
cartoon animation
comics
sleep
stitch
Eeyore
She Hates
Quarrel wif Mummy
Not enough off
Not enough slp
Sun-tanned
liars
Backstabbers
Hypocrites
Her wishlist
A stable Job
Toy Poodle
New Digital Cam
Iphone4
More clothes
New Bags
her mmem0ries date
o1Nov
o3Feb
15April
still got alot!
counter
Music's Playing
Artist :
Cai Yi Ling + An Zhi Jie
Song :
Angel of <3
Other Princesses & Princes
Acez, dong
prince
bbostrich
princess
Cynthia
princess
DJ Jabroni
prince
jaclyn
princess
j0ann*
princess
Jason
prince
thunderx [didi]
prince
xking [didi]
prince
yitingg
princess
princess L miserable June
3 dots bikini
Her Past
1/11/04 - 1/12/04
1/12/04 - 1/1/05
1/1/05 - 1/2/05
1/2/05 - 1/3/05
1/3/05 - 1/4/05
1/4/05 - 1/5/05
1/5/05 - 1/6/05
1/6/05 - 1/7/05
1/7/05 - 1/8/05
1/8/05 - 1/9/05
1/9/05 - 1/10/05
1/10/05 - 1/11/05
1/11/05 - 1/12/05
1/12/05 - 1/1/06
1/1/06 - 1/2/06
1/2/06 - 1/3/06
1/3/06 - 1/4/06
1/4/06 - 1/5/06
1/7/06 - 1/8/06
1/9/06 - 1/10/06
1/10/06 - 1/11/06
1/9/07 - 1/10/07
1/4/09 - 1/5/09
1/8/10 - 1/9/10
Speak!!
*HUGS* Totals!
give mi more huggies
Thursday, November 10, 2005
What a wonderful day~ I went out with my secondary friend; Cynthia, Audrey, Elaine & Sinyee. Erm, we still short of one and that is ZuanQing. Haha nobody have her latest number, if not will be more fun. Took about 70 pictures for today?! XD Elaine lah, she is a photo siao! Go where also want to take photo. Even Toliet she also Bu Yao Fan Guo =X
We planned to go Jurong East k-box after Orchard, but Sy suggested to go Orchard nearby de PartyWorld. I think it is because her boyfriend work over there, so she can also wait for him finish work and go home together. Actually not a bad idea, because his boyfriend give us a discounts ^^ 5 persons @ 43.40 dollars.
WOW?! So cheap right...
btw I was just typing nonsense because I just want to kill some time, waiting for that siao char bo to edit and upload the pictures and send to me. Ops... If she saw this I will kena chop by her.
Anyway, I enjoy today... Thanks
To be continue
Mi & Elaine
We took this while we taking escalator!
Waiting for the room!
Toliet session~
Our singers - Elaine & audrey
Joyce & mi
Woot, Elaine what are you doing?
Our reflections
They lurvee each others!
2 perverts lol
Cynthia complaint that I'm heavy =o
Cynthia - Ghost ar!
Pics Post Out @ 14Nov
silLylingg left at
11:32 pm