2 days 1 night, I was with baobao. We went to Ps with Chery to find Alan... Hee, bb brought a Stussy bag for me... So nice! and I like it very much! After settling our dinner we went to K-box. Woot, so excited sia.. I quite a long time nv sing and the sound system is really good.
We went home at 130am instead of 3am. haha, we really have no song for us to sing le... So chose to go home early~ Sun morning bb still got bike practical lesson neh.
This morning I wake up at 10+... Disturbing him heee. He must be find me irritating ba. We slack until 1145, then he wake up and change. After he went to bbdc, I went back to sleep for another 2 hours. Just nice he come back, then he laugh at me sleep like a pig. ^(oo)^
arrh, time flies fast... Really miss him alot.. wonder when I can stay over his house again.