These few days weather changing... I doubt I still have chances to wear my Ripcurl Jacket =.=" Ytd still have to wear long jean, stand at the road side wait for cab ahead to baobao's house. LOL, half-way I receive his msg asking me bath finish inform him because he want to come over fetch me. Too bad, I already one leg in the taxi. =D
Dinner eat at his house. SUPERB! Because It was his mother home cook ma... Hee. End up we never went out, maybe we too lazy and no idea what to buy for his bro present. Tonight his bro celebrating Birthday at a pub, but I never go. Baobao last minute then inform by them what time have to reach there.. That why I stay at home playing Maple lor.
Bb must be enjoying with his bro and bro's friend now. I tried not to sms him " I miss u" as often as normal day. I don't want him to worry me that I was alone at home. I want him to enjoy as much as he can. I playing MapleStory whole day but my level only 15, LOL.
I can't lie to myself that.. I miss him badly! Wish to hear his voice now.

I just get those pictures tooken at Marina Bay from bb.
Hee, this is one of the bestshot..
I lazy to upload all =X