")); //--> ")); //-->
The Princess
o3o2
lives in a castle
She Loves.
baby alvann
princess` 4 Sis
daddy & mummu
bros
cartoon animation
comics
sleep
stitch
Eeyore
She Hates
Quarrel wif Mummy
Not enough off
Not enough slp
Sun-tanned
liars
Backstabbers
Hypocrites
Her wishlist
A stable Job
Toy Poodle
New Digital Cam
Iphone4
More clothes
New Bags
her mmem0ries date
o1Nov
o3Feb
15April
still got alot!
counter
Music's Playing
Artist :
Cai Yi Ling + An Zhi Jie
Song :
Angel of <3
Other Princesses & Princes
Acez, dong
prince
bbostrich
princess
Cynthia
princess
DJ Jabroni
prince
jaclyn
princess
j0ann*
princess
Jason
prince
thunderx [didi]
prince
xking [didi]
prince
yitingg
princess
princess L miserable June
3 dots bikini
Her Past
1/11/04 - 1/12/04
1/12/04 - 1/1/05
1/1/05 - 1/2/05
1/2/05 - 1/3/05
1/3/05 - 1/4/05
1/4/05 - 1/5/05
1/5/05 - 1/6/05
1/6/05 - 1/7/05
1/7/05 - 1/8/05
1/8/05 - 1/9/05
1/9/05 - 1/10/05
1/10/05 - 1/11/05
1/11/05 - 1/12/05
1/12/05 - 1/1/06
1/1/06 - 1/2/06
1/2/06 - 1/3/06
1/3/06 - 1/4/06
1/4/06 - 1/5/06
1/7/06 - 1/8/06
1/9/06 - 1/10/06
1/10/06 - 1/11/06
1/9/07 - 1/10/07
1/4/09 - 1/5/09
1/8/10 - 1/9/10
Speak!!
*HUGS* Totals!
give mi more huggies
Friday, January 27, 2006
Ops, one whole month never update... These pics taken at Dec.. Just copy paste from Irene's friendster.
Hm, sorry for those who msg me in msn but I nv reply. I was busy playing maple and seldom alt tab =X Sometimes I also don realize I online in msn because it is auto sign in.
silLylingg & Slackervan
Lol.. he influence by me and we play maple together. But most of the time I was playing for him lah =X
silLylingg left at
2:39 pm