Ytd fall asleep without setting alarm clock.. Luckily my bro wake me up to eat Mc Donald big breakfast =D~
Arrh started to feel nervous when I see the time near to 2pm. I got to rush out for an interview at Orchard. Before a day I already look through the streetdirectory.com and I suddenly realize the caller forgot to told me where the entrance of the office. Is it at the 1st floor or 2nd?
a l o n e in the train~ arrh sound so pathetic right.. I wish that he could accompany or maybe someone else. As long I don't feel lonely. But I know I should behave more like adult rather than a small kid. Time for me to be independent!
"SOMERSET MRT" oh I reach 15 mins early. Slowly walk up the escalator and stand on the middle of the carpark.. Mind gone blank.. No idea where should I go LOL.. It look abit different from what I seen in the map. Finally I reach Peranakan Place but I shock that 1st floor is all F & N shops. I can't find any lift. I ask the worker is there a office at the second floor, guess what she told me.. " Do u think this building look like a company?" LOL.. Yea I thought so too. I lost the number and I call Dong for help. Luckily his office still got a computer.
At last, I found where is it. IT IS DAMN WU LU LOR! I bet u won't find the staircase. U will tot it link to second floor of the bar instead of the office.
Ok I stop here! I kind of lazy to type what happen during the interview =D Just wish me good luck to get this job ok ^^
Good nitez!