Thursday! It mean weekend is coming... Feel so sleepy in the office. And I really miss him.. But I know that he got to finish his assignment asap. If not no more off day to complete it. So I shouldn't have the chance to meet him today.
But I was wrong =D~
never expect that he come and fetch me after i knock off @^-^@ We went to Taman Jurong 3 storey foodcourt settle our dinner. He ate like a hungry ghost because this is his first meal for the whole day. Haha... He pierce his tongue and it is numb, painful and sore. Imagine a " ToTo Gao" ?! His tongue look exactly the same now! ROUND ROUND THICK THICK
My fatty bom bom got to skip alot of delicious food for the next 2 weeks to wait for his tongue to heal. ke lian hor~ Suffering~~~
I'm feel terrible too.. Cannot kiss kiss now.. LOL
oPs~
<3