<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8153117&amp;blogName=*%7E%7C.%3A.+%5B__%2B++s+1+%7C_+1+n+G++++%2B__%5D+.%3A.%7C%7E*&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsillylingg.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsillylingg.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> ")); //--> ")); //-->


The Princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
o3o2
lives in a castle

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




She Loves.
baby alvann
princess` 4 Sis
daddy & mummu
bros
cartoon animation
comics
sleep
stitch
Eeyore




She Hates
Quarrel wif Mummy
Not enough off
Not enough slp
Sun-tanned
liars
Backstabbers
Hypocrites



Her wishlist
A stable Job
Toy Poodle
New Digital Cam
Iphone4
More clothes
New Bags




her mmem0ries date
o1Nov
o3Feb
15April

still got alot!




counter






Music's Playing

Artist :Cai Yi Ling + An Zhi Jie
Song :Angel of <3




Other Princesses & Princes
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Acez, dong
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com bbostrich
princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.comCynthia
princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.comDJ Jabroni
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com jaclyn
princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.com j0ann*
princess

Image hosted by Photobucket.comJason
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com thunderx [didi]
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com xking [didi]
prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.comyitingg
princess

princess L miserable JuneImage hosted by Photobucket.com
3 dots bikiniImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Dolliecrave.com is created to satisfy your dollie needs!Visit us please!!







Her Past

1/11/04 - 1/12/04
1/12/04 - 1/1/05
1/1/05 - 1/2/05
1/2/05 - 1/3/05
1/3/05 - 1/4/05
1/4/05 - 1/5/05
1/5/05 - 1/6/05
1/6/05 - 1/7/05
1/7/05 - 1/8/05
1/8/05 - 1/9/05
1/9/05 - 1/10/05
1/10/05 - 1/11/05
1/11/05 - 1/12/05
1/12/05 - 1/1/06
1/1/06 - 1/2/06
1/2/06 - 1/3/06
1/3/06 - 1/4/06
1/4/06 - 1/5/06
1/7/06 - 1/8/06
1/9/06 - 1/10/06
1/10/06 - 1/11/06
1/9/07 - 1/10/07
1/4/09 - 1/5/09
1/8/10 - 1/9/10





Speak!!




*HUGS* Totals!
give mi more huggies


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday, September 21, 2007


bad day!

I should feel happy because it's Friday.. But too bad I make a big mistake early in the morning. I forgot that Friday is 830am start work and Monday-Thursday is 9am. As usual 8am wake up and have a quick bath and go wait for bus. Waited for 20 mins no sign of bus 178! *angry*

Spent 7 dollars to take cab to workplace, happily walk to office. The moment I step in I feel that the atmosphere is weird and then realise I late for 30 mins liao!Meilan call me to the meeting room and give me a talk. DIao!

Sian 1/2! The work load is more n more heavy than last week... Because my colleague going to on leave from this afternoon until next Fri! OMG!_Accounts department left me and manager, stella only! I need to handle those shit enquiry from internal sales team and customer/supplier and blah blah blah lah! KAO! KAO! KAO!
bad mood bad mood!

At this moments, I really miss babyy alot! Feel like calling him and cry~ So stress! Hope this coming week don't kena sarbo by anyone in the office. Becos i hear some "history" that some of the depart manager like to bully new staff... EEK!

I drop into a black co.?! LOL.. Hope i can survive~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com silLylingg left at
11:46 pm

Image hosted by Photobucket.com