10 Aug 2010 - Went for an interview in the morning and came back home waiting for agent's call. I was upset when the agent last minute inform me that it was actually a 6 months contract instead of perm job. I was told to have the job offer, but the salary doesn't meet my expectation and the job scopes is mainly on admin. I really wish to force myself to accept it as I need a job desperately, but I rejected it in the end.
11 Aug 2010 - I never feel so lucky as before. After few weeks of hunting, I found a job. It is not just a simple job like that past;- not temp, not contract and not lousy job scope. It is my dream to have such a wonderful place for me to learn and the ideal salary.I know it's too early to comment but at least I see some improvement in my life. I just want to prove to myself I can do it =)