This page has been setup 6 years. after 2 years of passion of writing diary online, I have slowly neglect it. Yesterday spend some times to read through what I have post in the past, I realise how immature I am. Guess baby is quite stressful when we are together. I need alot of attention, care and concern. I glad that he has changed me to be a more independence person. I have learn to give each other more space and be more understanding. I really cherish him.. *let's jia you tgt*
Met a Secondary School friend this afternoon and we have a short conversation. Many years never seen each other so we will doing a short update of ourselves. He is doing well and still working at his mum's company, going to marry next year. Wah.. I was so envy when I hear that. Have a good pay and found his Mrs Right. Everything is so perfect for him! Suddenly I start to questioning myself what am I doing these few years. I will try to buck up and find a good job soon.